Explore - Discover - Confirm - Build
Feeling lost on where to find growth?
- Feeling lost on where to find growth? Let our exploration experts help you find new opportunities.
- The goal of the exploration phase is to identify new potential areas for growth. Our approach is not to just analyse your industry. We look for potential customer pain points, opportunities from new technologies and out-of-the-box ideas bridging multiple industries.
- The exploration phase usually takes 3 to 6 weeks of fast paced and iterative work in workshops, interviews and analysis. The result is multiple potential ideas with recommendations on if and how to proceed.
- Too many ideas? Having problems moving from idea to business? Or simply lacking bandwidth for processing the ideas? Let us help you analyze and prioritize.
- The discovery phase takes a business idea and analyses whether it is a viable business, desirable for the end users and technically feasible. The goal is to recommend moving forward, pivoting or killing the idea. We also provide a plan on how to identify and confirm the key assumptions for this business.
- We combine workshops with end user interviews, technical research and benchmarking. Discovery takes 2-8 weeks depending on the size of the idea. The end result is a recommendation with a light weight business plan and analysis of the user experience and technical feasibility.
- Have doubts whether you should invest into growing a new business? We can help you decrease the risk with agile trials.
- In the confirmation phase we identify the key assumptions made in a business plan and find a quick and cheap way to test them before making the final investment decision.
- Our testing methodologies vary from prototypes and small scale pilots to full blown minimum viable business solutions. We always work with real end users and, if possible, with real paying customers. Some business plans can be confirmed in weeks, some take months to get meaningful results. The end result is always the same: Confirmation whether the business is viable, desirable and feasible.
- Need to build business faster or react to competition immediately? We can help you drive the project and implement change if you lack the resources or expertise in-house.
- In order to really become agile it is not enough to have technical teams work in an agile fashion. Real benefits are created when the entire business development process is agile. This is done by building self-organizing teams empowered to make key business decisions. We provide support for doing this and help you build of new business.
- We both run and support business development & change management projects depending on the customer need.